All booth sales are final and we do not offer refunds, however you may exchange the name on your tickets via your PayPal transaction email.
*** Bring your Payal receipt and ID and your booth information will be given during load in at the event.***
Contact – CrypticonMNvendor@gmail.com
SHOWCASE, SALE AND OR PROMOTE YOUR WARES AND VEND DIRECT TO THE CONSUMERS OF ALL THINGS CONSUMABLE.. LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR HAUNT, YOUR BREWERY, YOUR CLOTHING LINE, ART, MASK , ETC. THIS IS THE PLACE TO REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO THOSE WHOM CONSUME AND OR AKNOWLEDGE ALL THINGS POP CULTURE. FIND YOUR PLACE ABOVE IN OVER 40 SQFT OF PREMIUM SHOWCASE AND EXHIBIT SPACE.
LAYOUT FLOOR PLAN:
Vendor Option #1.) 10 x10 Premium Corner Booth 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 2-Sides open to the con goers 2- 6ft Tables 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $450
Vendor Option #2.) 10 x10 Standard Inline Booth 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 1-Side open to the con goers 1- 6ft Tables 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $400
Vendor Option #3.) 8×8 Premium Corner Booth 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 2-Sides open to the con goers 2- 6ft Tables 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $350 – SOLD OUT
Vendor Option #4.) 8×8 Standard Inline Booth 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 1-Side open to the con goers 1- 6ft Table 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $300
Vendor Option #5.) 6 x10 Premium Corner Booth 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 2-Sides open to the con goers 2- 4ft Tables 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $275 – SOLD OUT
Vendor Option #6.) 6 x10 Standard Inline Booth 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 1-Side open to the con goers 1- 4ft Table 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $250 – SOLD OUT
The next two choices are to be packed up at the end of each day and are in a main hallway
Vendor Option #7.) 6 x10 Premium Pack Up Table 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 2-Sides open to the con goers 2- 4ft Tables 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $225
Vendor Option #8.) 6 x10 Standard Pack Up Table 2-Weekend Vendor Passes 1-Side open to the con goers 1- 4ft Table 2- Chairs with Pipe & Drape – $200
Contact CrypticonMNVendor@gmail.com for pricing and availability.
Thank You from the Crypticon Family.
RULES AS A VENDOR
- Respect all and treat all as you would like to be treated.
- No illegal products or adult material exposed to audience.
- No guns, weapons of illegal or state regulated products in building.
- Any outside food must be brought in prior with your load in and kept at your booth at all times, including alchohol.
- Electrical will be provided, however you must bring extension chords & power strips as needed by vendor.
- Only checked in persons may be manning your booth. (extra staff badges may be purchased as needed per vendor).
- If you have people working your booth in split shifts, you will still need to purchase a discounted weekend band for each person.
- You must supply names of those working your booth, and each person working your booth must have a vendor badge, vendor badges are not transferrable.
- Each person working your booth MUST check in upon arrival to the con at the front desk to receive their identification.
- Load in is Friday Morning 9:00AM September 10th 2021 and must be completed by 2:00PM (VIP Attendees will be entering at 4:00PM).
- There is no smoking/vaping inside the building in any form.
- Vendors are responsible for state, federal or county taxes, fees.
- Crypticon is in no way responsible for theft, illness, death and or injury. If any rules are broken by a vendor they will be asked to leave without refund or return to any Crypticon Convention. No Racial, Sexist, and or rude behavior found offensive to another will not be tolerated in any form period.
Please enjoy yourself, your friends, and make new fans to your products.
Please enjoy the movies, panels, and other events open to the general public while at the show. If you want to attend any VIP accessed events, you may purchase a VIP ticket. We also offer vendors a discounted t-shirt price for the current years show.
An email asking for t-shirt wants and extra vendor badge needs, along with load in and other information, will be sent closer to the show to the EMAIL ADDRESS in which you purchased your ticket under. If you do not use that email often, please know that you may miss important information.
If posted here and when you arrive, a mask and hypoallergenic gloves will be provided to you and must be worn in the building at all times per city, state & county safety guidelines. We will try and regulate crowds as well as lines to assist in any public safety concerns or requirements.Sept